Sunday, December 5, 2010

WallMonkeys



First I would like to thank Jason Weisenthal, owner of WallMonkeys, for letting me review this product. I really think this is one of the best kids Christmas gifts I have seen this season! Removable wall stickers!

WallMonkeys are premium, custom-made wall graphics printed on Photo-Tex fabric. This fabric allows you to stick and peel off any wall, unlike a vinyl sticker. There are thousands of different wall graphics to choose from, anything from panoramic wall murals to street signs. You can also upload a picture and create your own custom WallMonkey! You have to check out their website www.wallmonkey.com to see all the possibilities.

I was able to order a growth chart for my kids. I picked out the giraffe graphic and added my daughter and sons names to the top. My 4 year old helped me measure and stick it on the wall, and when we got it a little bit crooked, we were able to peel and restick! They loved being able to check out their line marked on the growth chart. And this is something I will be able to take with me if we move to a new home.

If you have someone to buy for this holiday season and you’re looking for something besides toys or clothes, go to WallMonkeys.com. There are so many great gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment