Friday, December 10, 2010

Grubbie Style

I found the perfect shirt for my rambunctious little dude. A long sleeve T-Rex shirt from GrubbieStyle.com. Grubbie Style is a business belonging to a mom of 2 boys who was looking for some hip shirts that would hold up to rough and tumble little boys! They partnered up with American Apparel and created durable, creative, hip shirts.

The process of ordering your shirt can be fun for both you and your kids. You first pick a design, there are 15 different designs that boys love, and then you pick a shirt, click and your done!



I knew when I saw the green T-Rex t-shirt I had to order it for my two year old. He has been stomping around the house reciting, “me T-rex, roooooaaar!!”, and was so excited to receive it in the mail. I was surprised when I opened the package and saw the long sleeve thick t-shirt. He wore it to his Grandma’s birthday party which included a large helping of spaghetti. T-rex soon looked like he had strains of curly red hair all around him! I was afraid this might be the end of his new favorite shirt! I was able to wash it, dry and put it back on him the next day! This is going to be his favorite shirt until I have to hide it away because the sleeves are at his elbows!!

These are adorable, affordable and durable shirts that have creative and cool designs. Any little boy sporting a Grubbie Style shirt will be the talk of the town!

Visit Grubbiestyle.com now and use the code whatsthatbuzz for 20% off your order!!!

A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment