Monday, November 22, 2010

ZIPPO



I received a Christmas themed Zippo candle lighter to review. I love this candle lighter. It reminds me of the old school lighter that everyone keeps in their kitchen drawer, but this one is sexy! It comes in a little black box with a window on the front that displays your lighter. I immediately put it out next to my oil burner and can’t wait to add it to my Christmas décor that will be put out after this weekend!!

It is very easy to light and handle for those hard to reach candles. There is no wick to worry about lighting and keeping lit. Zippo has even managed to make the child safety lock look great and be functional. And of course, being a Zippo, it is refillable. It also features a flame adjuster and fuel level indicator. Best of all it has a lifetime guarantee.

I think this would be a great addition to use around the house, and would also make a great stocking stuffer. You could pair it with a few nice candles and give it as a gift basket for a wedding shower or a housewarming gift. Check out the 7 different stylish designs on the Zippo website

Two Thumbs Up!


A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment