Thursday, November 11, 2010

PuffPAC



I am always looking for new creative ways to wrap gifts, especially around Christmas time! I dread sitting in the middle of the living room floor and wrapping gifts for hours; unroll the paper, measure the gift, try to cut a straight line, fold, refold, tape, add decorations, and finally a name tag. Recently, I have started just stuffing everything into a bag and calling it a day! That is until I received puffPac!

PuffPACs are the worlds only gift stuffable mylar balloons. It is a mylar balloon that is specially manufactured with one side left open so that you can stuff a gift inside. Sealing the balloon is as easy as placing an iron on it for a few seconds, no machine needed! After you have the balloon sealed you stick a straw in the slot that is clearly marked and blow it up, it’s that easy!

The balloons are available in sizes ranging from small (perfect for gift cards) to jumbo, and prices are comparable to average gift bags. They come with a straw and some great directions with suggestions on making your gift wrap fancier. You can add a penny for some sounds effects or confetti and streamers! When your gift recipient is ready to open their gift they squeeze until it pops! Just make sure to read all of the directions, if you get the iron to close to the paint, it will melt it. (I should have read the directions before I went diving in!)

My kids and I had fun wrapping some presents and they couldn’t get over the finished product. I can’t wait to use the rest of my balloons to wrap up some gifts for our white elephant gift exchange! No one will be able to tell that it is my gift by a reused crinkled gift bag or horrible wrapping job.

You can go to http://puffpac.yolasite.com/ to order your gift wrapping needs. They have balloons for many occasions and even a stocking shaped balloon for Christmas. Your gift wrap will be the talk of the town.


A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment